Leozinrj

NO CLASS SWAP AGAIN!!

12 posts in this topic

Listen here fawk boi, the reason why they don't add Class Swap is so NEW PLAYERS can come into the game. If they add class swap it will kill the incentive of having new players. It gives the New players a chance to compete against each other and not against the WHOLE FAWKIN SERVER YOU ****! so please stop asking. Have a great day.

At First what's the relation of New players and class swap? And what you say for people who became obsolete Just by choosing the class with less *attention* or versatility after putting alot money/time in this shyt game? 

This game is similar to World of Warcraft dude, there Will ALWAYS be New players...

Class swap is an feature that already exist in China server that came first than our servers, we are not asking them to invent shyt, Just to add something that should've been here since the godamn Paladin came out!!!!

Take a pill boi...

Here are Answers to all your questions. Which i already answered but w.e

Q: At First what's the relation of New players and class swap?
A: This gives new players a chance on competing against themselves. Unlike the rest of us (Mystics, Rangers, Warriors) who are competing against each other. 

Q: And what you say for people who became obsolete Just by choosing the class with less *attention* or versatility after putting alot money/time in this shyt game?
A: All I have to say to those people is (I guess you're referring to Warriors, and some Rangers), git gud. They are simply playing their class wrong. ESPECIALLY if they actually put money into the game.

Comment: This game is similar to World of Warcraft dude, there Will ALWAYS be New players...
Counter : Right... :Kappa: Obviously class swap wont stop players from coming into the game... but if you don't have class swap MORE players will come into the game.

45 minutes ago, Leozinrj said:

https://ibb.co/hoCMRo

No class swap on the patch Notes, same shyt, different pile!!

Dude class swap is never coming... Get over it and move on =)

I agree with Alex, I see all classes in higher raids.  Some more beneficial then others.  I have yet to see a 90k warrior get booted because an 80k mystic applied to group.  Own your class, play it.  If your dps is sub par it's not because other classes are more OP, it's because your doing it wrong.

1 person likes this

Posted (edited)

1 hour ago, AIex said:

Here are Answers to all your questions. Which i already answered but w.e

Q: At First what's the relation of New players and class swap?
A: This gives new players a chance on competing against themselves. Unlike the rest of us (Mystics, Rangers, Warriors) who are competing against each other. 

Q: And what you say for people who became obsolete Just by choosing the class with less *attention* or versatility after putting alot money/time in this shyt game?
A: All I have to say to those people is (I guess you're referring to Warriors, and some Rangers), git gud. They are simply playing their class wrong. ESPECIALLY if they actually put money into the game.

Comment: This game is similar to World of Warcraft dude, there Will ALWAYS be New players...
Counter : Right... :Kappa: Obviously class swap wont stop players from coming into the game... but if you don't have class swap MORE players will come into the game.

I agree with Alex, I see all classes in higher raids.  Some more beneficial then others.  I have yet to see a 90k warrior get booted because an 80k mystic applied to group.  Own your class, play it.  If your dps is sub par it's not because other classes are more OP, it's because your doing it wrong.

Edited by Benzy

4 hours ago, Benzy said:

How many warriors was in that raid? Just that one huh. 

It sucks to be a warrior dps. Im glad im not one hahaha. Next class to die is gonna be rangers. 

New class is similar to warrior and gonna outshine it, so jump on the train, don't wait 2 months then say the class is OP and please buff warriors!

1 person likes this

7 hours ago, Avaclon said:

New class is similar to warrior and gonna outshine it, so jump on the train, don't wait 2 months then say the class is OP and please buff warriors!

yes i agree..if you made a pally when it came out you would be op on pally already.so now is your chance to abandon and start a new class because gearing up is much easier than before and dont count on netease to do anything.

1 person likes this

a new class has come and you're in a position where you want to be relevant: choose wisely

1 person likes this