Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
ShadowOfALegend

What's the incentive to play PvP in this game?

14 posts in this topic

I'm seeing lots of players resorting to grinding gear for modes that seems to be "fun to play but eventually it's another borefest to be put down". Aldor had it's initial charm but quickly fell down to become an unnecessary grind for subpar prizes.

3 minutes ago, Dracula_X said:

Roar circle is far from subpar

Yea it just takes 2 weeks to get 1 star circle. 

Aldorr medals can be used to buy star circles Roar, Flourish and Dexterity so I can't see how these are subpar.

34 minutes ago, Tranquility said:

Aldorr medals can be used to buy star circles Roar, Flourish and Dexterity so I can't see how these are subpar.

If you buy flourish, dex, or swift you are wasting aldor medals. It will be like what 6 or 7 months just to max out roar. 

What is their best use then if its a waste to use them to buy Flourish or Dex? Stardust flowers? I don't think they can be used to buy Swiftness.

1 hour ago, Tranquility said:

What is their best use then if its a waste to use them to buy Flourish or Dex? Stardust flowers? I don't think they can be used to buy Swiftness.

You can buy flourish with flowers can buy dex with compasses (whatever they are called) and roar with those medals. Thats working on 3 at the same time if you want. 

Its 2 weeks for 1 star circle from aldor medals why waste them on those 3other stars when only way to get roar is from aldor medals. 

Swift is in there somewhere i believe for 2k medals. 

1 hour ago, Tranquility said:

If you use those medals for anything but roar then you are gonna be that much further behind on it in the long run. 

Onlyway to get 1 roar star circle a week is if you farm it. Get the 800 aldor medals then do another like 140-200 matches for the rest of the medals to get 1 star circle a week. Which is gonna take like an hour just to even do 5 sometimes so its unlikely to happen. 

Okay I get your point. I don't have enough resources though to work on multiple star circles at the same time. Highest I have at the moment is tier 5 which will probably take me a long time to upgrade cuz of all the stardust flowers and divine essences needed. Even the star shavings are hard to come by.

1 minute ago, Tranquility said:

Okay I get your point. I don't have enough resources though to work on multiple star circles at the same time. Highest I have at the moment is tier 5 which will probably take me a long time to upgrade cuz of all the stardust flowers and divine essences needed. Even the star shavings are hard to come by.

Oh i hear ya. I cant push hard on multiple circles at once. But gotta maximize everything that you can do to cut down time. 

Posted (edited)

Trade the compasses from mystica for starlight box, you can get a ton of shavings and sometimes stardust flowers from them or at worst 2 compasses back.

Edited by Dracula_X
1 person likes this

Especially with double reset. Lol usually 500+ shavings easy a week. 

2 people like this

That's what I always do. I'm a mystic shepherd so the compasses have no use for me other than to trade them for starlight boxes. I stopped mystic and dex star circles at tier 3 and motivation at tier 2.

Our server can't do the double reset so that's not an option.

literally any of the modes you can get something from other bits outside of roar

then again star circles are still a giant money pit

1 person likes this