Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
SkyLight

COL shut down soon?

17 posts in this topic

Well, the game is abandoned, a lot of people doing infinite medals every day using bugs faction and nobody is banned!
or is it really allowed to take advantage using bugs in the game? LET ME KNOW IF IS ALLOWED!!!

We don't have answers about anything. No one admin/moderator to answer in the forum anymore...  and according with the post below, service japan is closing...

So I guess the end is near.

Let those abusers enjoy their time.  In the coming months if this issue wont be adress, this game will collapse in the coming months.  Moderators getting fired and staff not reachable is the sign.

Server merge is the closest to happen though before they finally give up the game.  Thats why Im calling for boycott.  Why would you give money to people which are lazy to fix the problems?

On 7/10/2018 at 11:39 PM, SkyLight said:

Well, the game is abandoned, a lot of people doing infinite medals every day using bugs faction and nobody is banned!
or is it really allowed to take advantage using bugs in the game? LET ME KNOW IF IS ALLOWED!!!

We don't have answers about anything. No one admin/moderator to answer in the forum anymore...  and according with the post below, service japan is closing...

So I guess the end is near.

Japan version shut down thats all we know for now. 

20 hours ago, Kyreena said:

lol infinite medals really?

exag much?

It’s not an exaggeration. With this faction bug it is quite possible to spend the entire day farming faction medals 17 at a time. I’ve seen many players doing over a dozen sets of 17 a day.

Yea the faction medal clone is roughly 40mil silver a day

3 minutes ago, Arok said:

Yea the faction medal clone is roughly 40mil silver a day

They aren’t doing it for silver. They’re doing it for rune levels.

If they are in fact doing it for silver they should be banned for being retarded not for bug abuse.

Huh? Wheres the forum mods??? Quit???

1 person likes this

11 minutes ago, Fusion said:

Huh? Wheres the forum mods??? Quit???

Ocho and Tiny Dragon no longer work for NetEase. Thats all we know. And since no new community managers have been hired.

28 minutes ago, Aalelorn said:

They aren’t doing it for silver. They’re doing it for rune levels.

If they are in fact doing it for silver they should be banned for being retarded not for bug abuse.

If some1 doesnt have lvl 40 sparks or lvl 50 sparks doing this for silver is a fast way to get those in a short time. Ill go for those lvl 40s and lvl 50s sparks over runes any day but thats. Ill rather those stats then a .15 sec cd reduction or a .20 damge increase for said skill. 

1 person likes this

On 7/11/2018 at 10:15 PM, Crashing player said:

If some1 doesnt have lvl 40 sparks or lvl 50 sparks doing this for silver is a fast way to get those in a short time. Ill go for those lvl 40s and lvl 50s sparks over runes any day but thats. Ill rather those stats then a .15 sec cd reduction or a .20 damge increase for said skill. 

You underestimate the dps gain from those cooldown reductions. 

Drastically underestimate them.

1 hour ago, Aalelorn said:

You underestimate the dps gain from those cooldown reductions. 

Drastically underestimate them.

Yea if a fight lasts 3.8mins i could use that skill 40 times instead of like 37 times for a 6sec cd lmfao yaaay 

Which would you choose, +4 all skill up or -2 sec cd?

5 hours ago, syvcthr said:

Which would you choose, +4 all skill up or -2 sec cd?

Ill rather have them both but cant work on every single thing at once. Can do +4 skill ups and -2 sec cd at the same time as far as i can tell at the moment anyway  so ill get both if i was finished with the other things that is. 

On 7/13/2018 at 7:19 PM, Crashing player said:

Yea if a fight lasts 3.8mins i could use that skill 40 times instead of like 37 times for a 6sec cd lmfao yaaay 

You’re looking at this all wrong. It’s about lining up cooldowns better so that EVERY skill on a 10 bar can be on and off cooldown at specific times. As a paladin reducing torah and RS cooldowns aligns then better with judicator buff and allows you to rotate decision between shield and guidance without ever having to “choose” which one. 

Everyone who bases the math of a cooldown or set in this game in such a simple way is destined to be behind the curve at all times.

17 minutes ago, Aalelorn said:

You’re looking at this all wrong. It’s about lining up cooldowns better so that EVERY skill on a 10 bar can be on and off cooldown at specific times. As a paladin reducing torah and RS cooldowns aligns then better with judicator buff and allows you to rotate decision between shield and guidance without ever having to “choose” which one. 

Everyone who bases the math of a cooldown or set in this game in such a simple way is destined to be behind the curve at all times.

Yea yea i know it all adds up. Yet if you dont got those lvl 40 sparks then you gonna be sol for those high end raids. Ill rather finish that bs grind as fast as possible to turn around and to grind that runes bs that will also take a long ass time to do

Which it doesnt even matter since im not able to do that glitch to use it that way anyway.

I still got S to roll on my gear that as far as i can tell is impossible to do yet still gotta be done before those runes. 

1 minute ago, Crashing player said:

Yea yea i know it all adds up. Yet if you dont got those lvl 40 sparks then you gonna be sol for those high end raids. Ill rather finish that bs grind as fast as possible to turn around and to grind that runes bs that will also take a long ass time to do

Which it doesnt even matter since im not able to do that glitch to use it that way anyway.

I still got S to roll on my gear that as far as i can tell is impossible to do yet still gotta be done before those runes. 

I don’t think anyone in thundercall has figured it out honestly