Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Percivald

I've been banned for speed hack. I didn't use this.

8 posts in this topic

Hello everyone! I have little problem. I have been banned for 30 min, because I "used hacking program". What can I do if I did not do that? Why I have been banned if I didn't use any hacks? Is this a bug and can it happen again?

Screenshot:https://ibb.co/iC00U8

1 person likes this

It's a bug they know it but still say u speed hacked don't worrie

2 people like this

The same "bag" was for me... funny, but support asked to provide S/N.... at time when You are not able to login inside the game ;)

I was also banned for speed hacking after I exited faction. Logged back in afterwards and had to redo all my faction quests. What a huge waste of time.. During the same period of time I was being disconnected and my entire device would reboot. I later found out I had an iOS update pending, which, when I updated I no longer had any issues. But yeah try getting all your updates done on your devices. Netease was no help at all.. I wrote them a ticket and usual excuses and no solutions. Netease will sink their own ship unfortunately with such weak customer service. No wonder people are leaving this game.. They have no one to blame but themselves for this broken a$$ game that they don't even try to fix. 

yeah.. bad luck too.. i was on auto-pilot doing TQ and got banned for 30 mins due to "speed hacking" lol..

Whats going on? Same to me, some minutes ago, i was making Trial quests and take ban due  to " speed hacking" jajajaja omfg, i still trying to learn about the game, and "im using speed hacking"..  You are taking some minutes of my hours for Play, Give me back my account and fix it, nobody wants to read on his phones, " account frozen by the holy spirit"