- Bronze Glyph Chest

- Silver Glyph Chest

- Golden Glyph Chest

and

- Novice Beginning Box

Thanks.

Posted (edited)

@Ocho @TinyDragon

I would like to add to this thread as i cant find the info on drops for the Anniversary chests.

Please add if it is not public already as you are charging for weekly Diamond chests so i would like to know what odds RNGesus is giving me for my hard earned money before the 16th arrives. If it is already released but not added to the box drops thread then please point me to the post with the info.

Thanks.

P.S. Some housekeeping is in order. The forums are a mess.

Edited by SmashlyB

8 hours ago, SmashlyB said:

@Ocho @TinyDragon

I would like to add to this thread as i cant find the info on drops for the Anniversary chests.

Please add if it is not public already as you are charging for weekly Diamond chests so i would like to know what odds RNGesus is giving me for my hard earned money before the 16th arrives. If it is already released but not added to the box drops thread then please point me to the post with the info.

Thanks.

P.S. Some housekeeping is in order. The forums are a mess.

No joke that would be awsome to know. But it seems like that isnt gonna happen. 

8 hours ago, Crashing player said:

No joke that would be awsome to know. But it seems like that isnt gonna happen. 

Why not? It must be published to all based on law. Important is DROP rate, because You can buy them via Item Mall -> Weekly special -> Diamond Gem Bundle. the same story for Platinum Gem Bundle & Gold Gem Bundle.

8 hours ago, Fire said:

Why not? It must be published to all based on law. Important is DROP rate, because You can buy them via Item Mall -> Weekly special -> Diamond Gem Bundle. the same story for Platinum Gem Bundle & Gold Gem Bundle.

Yea i understand it. We can buy them with real money and for all we know the only thing that would actually drop could just be the crappy stuff. 

The only reason why i said it prolly isnt gonna happen is because this forums page is dead and no one is prolly checking it out lol. 

Wonder what support will say about your idea about drop rate 

@Crashing player I'm not sure if it's dead page... Last update is done by @TinyDragon on  June 5. It means a new community manager got it... May be She need more time to get such information. Lets hope on it....

considering that @Ocho is no longer working for NetEase and we have heard nothing from @TinyDragon for weeks. The forums filled with spam I'm guessing you won't see any info about box drops their community manager department is dead ;)

@Zentax it's a bad news for us... Do You know who is responsible now at NetEase? Do we have replacement for @Ocho ?

1 hour ago, Fire said:

@Zentax it's a bad news for us... Do You know who is responsible now at NetEase? Do we have replacement for @Ocho ?

Prolly not tbh. 

I have this feeling that we have been abandoned.  That's why no actions yet.  Did they give up on the game?  Are they running out of funds? Dont think so or is it they cant fix the problems?

1 person likes this

8 hours ago, Fire said:

At this stage no it seems they have no one running community relations and as they fired (from what I heard) the people that were in that roll I wouldn't hold my hopes very high. 

1 person likes this