Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Wind Specter

Buff Rangers! We are dying!

41 posts in this topic

Since Elementalists came to CoL, everyone is making one to play. Is normally play with a new classe and be the strong one with, but...

A Ranger with 80k CR, 2k more attack, nice hit and accuracy, critical about 50% more, do the same damage than a 60k CR Elementalist? 

Elementalist are op for DPS now and almost team raid is getting out rangers. Only Tamer and sometimes Forest is able to get in.

Rangers should to be the most op DPS dealer, but "was nerfed" by Elementalist.

What I'm asking is a revamp in this class and in our paths. Have a huge difference between rangers and elementalists DPS's.

The problem isn’t just dps and elementalists.

It’s that everything they do seems to work against rangers.

It’s like they hate the archer class but felt like it was required so they put it in the game but don’t want people to play it..

Let’s see, where to begin.

For starters they give mages and elementalists more range in attacks than archers, even though they put a range enhancement for the archers, its useless because the difference is so tiny and even with it, the archer has a lesser range.

How is it that every class has a ranged attack?  One of the whole points to play a ranger is to have ranged attack, but both warriors and paladins have ranged attacks.  The archer can’t even stay out of range in pvp because the range is like equal.  Completely ridiculous.

The archers shield is completely inferior to the other classes.  It takes forever to recharge, it’s not that strong, and it has no heal methods besides potions.

So archers have the weakest dps, only 1 group attack, the lowest defense, their range is no different than the others, and they they can’t heal. 

Also, they’ve made it so that any strategy you could employ with an archer in pvp is messed up by the way crits and gear is handled. 

I don’t understand why they hate archers so much.  It’s like the person working the archer class got fired and the person who took over doesn’t like the class. xD

They call the archer position novice.  They should call it guru cause that’s what you have to be just to stay alive xD

one more thing :)

Real simple.

Rangers should be the fastest in terms of movement

Have the longest range

And be a bit harder to hit

Funny part is, that’s how they were initially set up, but they did not make adjustments for the changes they made. 

Posted (edited)

I dont agree with buff but nerf those all around class.  

I think shooting star is useless both pve and pvp if ur target is moving around.  Havnt use trap yet but I think its another hit or not hit.

Im still with the impression of silent skill and moonlight stun, is it every 1.5s or 1.5s per ML?

Edited by syvcthr

Posted (edited)

DPS is fine but we are useless when it comes to pvp

Edited by Fonill
Phone auto correct

What now, ranger are the new warriors???
In my server rangers (noob scouts) are still getting spots in raids OVER elementals.

2 hours ago, DaScribe said:

For starters they give mages and elementalists more range in attacks than archers, even though they put a range enhancement for the archers, its useless because the difference is so tiny and even with it, the archer has a lesser range.

How is it that every class has a ranged attack?  One of the whole points to play a ranger is to have ranged attack, but both warriors and paladins have ranged attacks.  The archer can’t even stay out of range in pvp because the range is like equal.  Completely ridiculous.

The archers shield is completely inferior to the other classes.  It takes forever to recharge, it’s not that strong, and it has no heal methods besides potions.

So archers have the weakest dps, only 1 group attack, the lowest defense, their range is no different than the others, and they they can’t heal. 

Also, they’ve made it so that any strategy you could employ with an archer in pvp is messed up by the way crits and gear is handled. 

I don’t understand why they hate archers so much.  It’s like the person working the archer class got fired and the person who took over doesn’t like the class. xD

They call the archer position novice.  They should call it guru cause that’s what you have to be just to stay alive xD

-Not true, only eles have same range as rangers, mystics have lower range.

-Just Lol, you have been playing 1 year and say that rangers are the only ones who should have range? LMFAO

-And still rangers are clearing hard raids with theses "inferior" shields.

-Lowest dps? is that why most people are playing rangers? people must be blind to not notice that until 1 year has passed.

-Bravo, you just noticed that rangers can't heal, now make a mystic and figure out if MJ can remove shields or no.

-What?

-Last things that happened to ranger was FG buff and Relentless buff and you say they don't like the class??!

-Wow, what a hard job to stay alive in mmorpg, must be stressful to time your shield and potion.

1 person likes this

Rangers have less range than Mystics, I already seen that and tested with some friends. Elementalist don't have charge skills to use, it's instantly. Trap for ranger is useless. Moonlight should stun by 1.5 or 2.0 seconds instead of 0.5. Is fact an Elementalist with same attributes than an Archer in therms of atk, critical and buff, do more damage and the difference is absurd. If an Archer do 50k, an Elementalist do almost 70k. I already seen that and all my server rangers are indigenous with this.

the game is dying, is not only rangers...

I mained ranger from pre global, took a break for 5 months and noticed the ranger will be outdated as new classes are introduced.

So i made a magel and never looked back, in my experience the class balancing is never going to be a priority and its sad but you have to just swallow it and make a new class and if you dont you may as well quit.

5 hours ago, Avaclon said:

-Not true, only eles have same range as rangers, mystics have lower range.

No they don't just do arena and you will see that.

-Just Lol, you have been playing 1 year and say that rangers are the only ones who should have range? LMFAO

I didn't say that elementalists and mages shouldn't have range, i said archers should have greater range. I also said that its absurd that a paladin can throw a shield to hit people far away.  I'm saying the length of the range should be an archer advantage.  Not sure why that shocks you.

-And still rangers are clearing hard raids with theses "inferior" shields.

My point is that every other class has its clear advantages, but the archer doesn't.  Again, not sure why that's so hard to see unless you don't play an archer.

-Lowest dps? is that why most people are playing rangers? people must be blind to not notice that until 1 year has passed.

Some people like myself have played more than mmo.  Some ppl like fighters, some like mages, some like archers, some like priests.  Each class usually has its distinct advantages and areas of weakness.  I'm saying the archer has been robbed of the initial advantages it was intended to have based on the early design of the game.

-Bravo, you just noticed that rangers can't heal, now make a mystic and figure out if MJ can remove shields or no.

Based on the early gear and runes, archers were clearly supposed to have the defense of having a higher rate of avoiding being hit.  They also should have superior range, be faster, and do strong crit damage.  All of these skills have been watered down.  I personally find it waters down the game when it just becomes a matter of who has the highest BR.  It also leads to a pay to win scenario.

-What?

-Last things that happened to ranger was FG buff and Relentless buff and you say they don't like the class??!

-Wow, what a hard job to stay alive in mmorpg, must be stressful to time your shield and potion.

Not sure what buffs you are referring to.  Star cloak?  That's nice if it happens. 

Let's see... so a mage can heal and has strong dps.  Warriors and palis have very strong defense and hit hard, though warrior seems to hit harder.  That makes sense until they start throwing a shield like captain america and their claws reach you at your maximum range. 

The thing is, they already had a good design for the archer, but they abandoned it. I'm just saying adjust it so the archer still has strategy options.

speed, range, agility, crits.

If a fighter type gets up on you its game over.  That makes sense.

Right now they have no advantages.

Hahaha you all deserve this. To always be in raids and say we don’t need more melee dps because rangers are OP. Glad to see everyone but elite rangers being moved to support class. And guess what when Death Knight comes out y’all will be even more useless. All we will need is a tamer or FG in raids. Congrats on being the next Warriors. 

14 minutes ago, soddo said:

still not as bad as a warrior

I'm not sure because i don't play a warrior.

But palis are a lot more of a hassle to fight than a warrior.  Guess that's saying something. xD

3 minutes ago, Chicken said:

Hahaha you all deserve this. To always be in raids and say we don’t need more melee dps because rangers are OP. Glad to see everyone but elite rangers being moved to support class. And guess what when Death Knight comes out y’all will be even more useless. All we will need is a tamer or FG in raids. Congrats on being the next Warriors. 

Guess you're one of those misery loves company ppl. O.o

If they keep making more classes, why don't they make different classes with real differences?

Or...

Maybe do something crazy like stop making new classes and expand the sub-class options?

I am a bit concerned though about the fact that they only seem to be finding new ways to keep adding to stats rather than creating class depth.  That's the difference between a 1-3 year game and a game that keeps running. IMHO

1 person likes this

2 minutes ago, DaScribe said:

Guess you're one of those misery loves company ppl. O.o

If they keep making more classes, why don't they make different classes with real differences?

Or...

Maybe do something crazy like stop making new classes and expand the sub-class options?

I am a bit concerned though about the fact that they only seem to be finding new ways to keep adding to stats rather than creating class depth.  That's the difference between a 1-3 year game and a game that keeps running. IMHO

Lol I’m not a warrior 

Posted (edited)

So you want your class to have:
Higher range
Higher survivability
Higher damage
Higher speed

Yup... typical scout

EDIT: Why not also get a taunt, ,pb , aurora , conj force? just to make it fair you know, take 3 shields as well.

Edited by Avaclon

nem li muito, mas vi muita choradeira, vá jogar de warrior! 
Não, não quero mais te ouvir, vá jogar de warrior!!!!!

ahhh, elementalist é o novo char no momento, como em todo jogo e em todos novos char, eles são mais fortes no inicio, senão , quem iria cria-los????? 

Acalma-te 

Ranger ainda são os maiores DPS do jogo, mas diferente de outras classes , se ficar apertando 1,2,3, não irá ter DPS mesmo!!

El dps del ranger se esta volviendo de asco contra los elementales tristemente nuestra clase se esta acabando elementales con menor ataq y raitng hacen mayor dps 

Don't ask for more. there r many probs like skill bug, lags.etc already. if u don't like ranger, move to another class, its not so hard to get decent gs anymore coz of lucky tickets and stuffs. 

Saying just move to another class is like saying well all the time energy and money you spent playing your character was worth nothing, just restart... they need to balance the classes. All they have to do is look at some code and make a 70k mage equal dps wise to a 70k ranger etc. special skills are special skills, that would be less of an issue if that was the only aspect of the inequality. What they could do is offer  char class swap option within the game too. And if all else fails then just add a different path with better boosts to equal it out. There’s a lot of options frankly, netease just needs to do one. 

2 hours ago, Hellsaint said:

Don't ask for more. there r many probs like skill bug, lags.etc already. if u don't like ranger, move to another class, its not so hard to get decent gs anymore coz of lucky tickets and stuffs. 

Then you move to another class, spend all time spent at your main class and good luck with tickets :').

4 hours ago, Darkkarrows3 said:

El dps del ranger se esta volviendo de asco contra los elementales tristemente nuestra clase se esta acabando elementales con menor ataq y raitng hacen mayor dps 

Yes, this is what I'm saying. Rangers with more crand status lose for a lower Elementalist. It's a pain in the ass.

5 hours ago, Avaclon said:

So you want your class to have:
Higher range
Higher survivability
Higher damage
Higher speed

Yup... typical scout

EDIT: Why not also get a taunt, ,pb , aurora , conj force? just to make it fair you know, take 3 shields as well.

Man, I don't know how much you win defending the errors of the game, but if you aren't a ranger or Elementalist, stay out of worthless comments. Everybody seen the unbalanced things between this classes. Don't waste time talking about you don't know.

6 hours ago, Chicken said:

Yeah, Chicken, we are the next, hahaha.

3 hours ago, Wind Specter said:

Man, I don't know how much you win defending the errors of the game, but if you aren't a ranger or Elementalist, stay out of worthless comments. Everybody seen the unbalanced things between this classes. Don't waste time talking about you don't know.

Ok good luck whining now, warriors are whining for months, you can join them go ahead!

24 minutes ago, Avaclon said:

Ok good luck whining now, warriors are whining for months, you can join them go ahead!

Sure, rangers and warriors, let's get united and ask same rights! :')

4 minutes ago, Wind Specter said:

Sure, rangers and warriors, let's get united and ask same rights! :')

Can us pallys get in on these rights??? :)