Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
syvcthr

Ranger, What D set for early gear set?

3 posts in this topic

Good day! I am looking for ways to maximize my current dps.  I am currently using d1 devoidra twisting wind 3/3, sailors rage 3/3, blood thrist max, samsara max.  I want to minimize devoidra and sailor minimize it to 2/2 and get manaflame if i had a chance.  Its also ok if I dispose both devoidra and sailor for plague, malum or ghast?

This is my current set and based on my impression with its dps 

1. D1 sailor rage - throwing cask dmg ok

2. D1 devoidra twisting - not good

3. Samsara and blood thirst - ill stay with it for awhile.

4. D1 Manaflame?

4. Plague? 

5. Malum?

6. Ghast? 

any set to look for? not endgame

I am thinking if its ok to replace d1 devoidra wind with manaflame and plague? which is tje best to bad plague, malum or ghast?

Get Plague then malum/ghast

Get rid of sailor,manaflame,devidora

Stay with blood thirst, samsara

Is there any way to increase my survivability?  With 1.3k m/p def I die easily.  Except increasing parry, eva or something, how can I increase my survival rt?  Healing and potion cd is very precious in this game, without healer and tank I die.  I am relying with miss chance thats all I can pray to miss but thats not surviving since potion cd is very long, Im dead before the potion cd ends.  Currently using roll effect that absorb dmg but really only 3 sec and thats not even a heal.  I am FG so i dont expect a heal from path skill of tamer.